- This event has passed.
Symposium on Autonomous Systems
30 mars 2022 @ 14 h 00 min - 18 h 00 min
ID2MOVE INVITES YOU TO ITS SYMPOSIUM ON AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS : “ WHERE COMPANIES MEET UNIVERSITIES » ON MAY 19
THE GOALS ?
– To discuss about new technologies linked to autonomous systems (flying, driving, diving);
– To share information about current stages of research/R&D
– To link companies, universities and research centers and make them work together.
TO WHOM ?
Companies, universities, research centers active in the topics mentioned above. From Belgium and abroad.
THE EVENT WILL BE SPLIT IN 3 PERIODS:
Keynote speaker : ONERA
– AM: pitches from university departments on what they are working on and which stage of development they have reached so far.
4 topics are pinpointed:
• Propulsion Systems, Batteries & Energy Management
• Data Processing & Connectivity
• Embedded intelligence
• BVLOS, collision avoidance systems and air traffic integration
– Lunch: poster session for everyone who wants to.
– Afternoon: companies pitch problems they face and kind of solutions they are looking for.
All day long, booths can be visited by the participants.